Ring stick up cams and preview notifications

Hi

I have an android phone and previously when motion has been detected by one of my cameras a snapshot of what has happened is shown in my notification section on my phone (where you drag down from the top of your phone screen). This has suddenly stopped happening and I haven’t changed any of the settings and the app is up to date. Any suggestions please as it’s a pain having to open the app every time motion is detected. Thanks

I am having the same issue! please if you know the answer let me know :slight_smile:

Hey neighbors. The Ring system is experiencing difficulties at this time. You can see the status of this by clicking the red banner at the top of this page or by visiting status.ring.com. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this.

While cameras such as Spotlight Cam, Indoor Cam, Floodlight Cam, and Stick Up Cam only send out Motion Alerts, Doorbell products such as Ring Video Doorbell (2020 release), Ring Video Doorbell 3, Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus, Ring Video Doorbell 4, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2, and Ring Video Doorbell Elite feature both Motion Alerts and Ring Alerts .