Ring stick up cam battery issues

Hello! A few months ago I purchase a ring stick up cam for my garden, a few days ago the battery died and I replaced it as normal with the spare that I keep charged, noticed after I’d got to work it was still saying live view disabled please charge the battery, obviously I thought this was strange but nevertheless proceeded to change the battery again, with the one that had been on charge all day, for only the same message to appear. The strangest part is every hour it still takes a snapshot of my garden just won’t show me live view and won’t notice motion. Does anybody have any idea how to fix this please? Thankyou!

1 Like

Hi @HinsCreations. It seems like your Camera is not making proper contact with your network, try the following steps to help:

I hope these steps help!

Hey Justin thanks for your advice!

I’ve followed all your steps and I’m still having no luck! Do you have any other ideas?

Ive had my stick up camera for 2yrs and all of a sudden it has stopped working. Nothing at all. How long is the lifespam of these items im fed up of this. I asked amazon who i purchased from and they said contact you

Hi @HinsCreations. If you have tried the steps I recommended and are still having the same issue, the next best step would be to reach out to our support team for further assistance.

Hi @user42625. Is your Stick Up Cam now unresponsive? Does it no longer power on even with a fully charged battery?