Ring Stick Up Battery 3rd Gen problem

I have an issue with one of my ring stick up. I don’t own any solar panels, and one of my ring cameras says it’s connected to a solar panel. I hard reset it and it still shows that it’s connected to a solar panel. Weird. Any help?

Hey there, @M4. Do you have your Stick Up Cam plugged in with an adapter cord, or is it only running off of battery? I recommend unplugging it from any adapter cord it may be connected to and then re-plugging it in to see if this helps dismiss this error. If you continue to have this show in the app, I recommend then following up with our support team to take a deeper look into this.

In the event of needing to contact support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me now how this goes!

It’s a ring stick up cam battery powered

I am also searching for the solution regarding the same problem!

Hi neighbors. For this concern, I would recommend reaching out to our support team. They will be able to deep dive into this issue and see what might be causing this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.