Ring Stick Up Battery 3rd Gen Battery Issue

I have 2 stick up Battery, one front and one backyard.

I got the front one about 10 days ago and the backyard only installed 2 days ago.

The front one is triggered over a dozen times a day with enhanced motion detection on at 60 seconds maximum. Motion detection max sensitivity and motion frequency at all the time. Colour night vision on. Snapshots every 14 minutes and people mode off. This cam has 71%.

The backyard is triggered maybe once or twice a day, with enhanced motion detection at 30 seconds maximum. Motion detection is at max sensitivity and motion frequency at all the time. Colour night vision on. No snapshots, people mode on not to get triggered by dogs. This cam is at 79%. Note: it dropped from 92 to 79% in one day and isnt triggered as much as front ever since i put people mode on. Is this normal?

Hi @M4. There are a few factors that can contribute to excessive battery drain. This Community post here will highlight some of these factors. If you find that these aren’t contributing to your battery loss, then it may be best to reach out to our support team to find out what is going on.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.