Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
R
Ring stick cam 3rd generation
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras
My ring stick cam 3rd generation that is used in my garden randomly dropped Wi-Fi connection. This camera is powered by the ring solar panel and the battery was showing at 100%. I have tried pressing the button in the battery compartment but I have a solid blue light that does not flash no matter what. I have kept the battery out for hours and ensured it’s fully charged and tried an alternate battery with no joy. The front camera works as it should with both batteries confirmed good. How is this rectified please, it’s not a Wi-Fi issue and I can’t get to the point of connecting the Wi-Fi again. This camera is just over a year old only.

10-11-2023 05:47:38

Responses (1)

T
Hi @Rich1983gol. What is the RSSI for this device? If the device has a low RSSI, it may not have the connection strength to update it's status. I suggest bringing this device closer to your internet router so you can update the connection. You may need to add a Chime Pro to boost your RSSI.

13-11-2023 04:32:00

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User