Ring Spotlight Theft / Burglary Damage Cable - Help Fixing

Hi all together,

last week 3 guys tried to com into our house.

The spotlight cam captured them.

But they damaged the spotlight cam by breaking the ball joint out of the wall mounting.

How do i fix the cables?

Where does the red, the black and the white wire fit? MP1, MP2 or MP3.

The Ring Team couldn’t help on the phone nor by Mail.

Thank you all.

Gunn

Here are some Picture to show the damage and my problem.

Hey @Gunn. For this kind of damage, you will need to reach out to our support team here. They will be able to assess this with you and work out a resolution so you can have a working Cam again. Glad to hear you’re safe and all is well!

Did you ever figure this out i’m in the same predicament

No,

No one ever answered any questions via mail to me. Ich bought another one, opened the new and connected the wires again.

MP1 white
MP3 red
MP2 black

Sorry to hear about this happening to you, neighbors! At Ring we value your security, and have put a theft procedure and policy in place that will help you get a free replacement Ring device as quickly as possible after your Ring device has been stolen. Our help center article covers this process.

When reaching out to our support team, please give us a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: