Ring Spotlight Camer w/free solar panel

Hi, I need some customer service – I ordered through Ring shopping a Spotlight Camera with free Solar panel – the camera came but the solar panel never has. I have contacted Ring twice in the past months but am not getting any response. I called on April 7th, 2021 and was told someone would contact me within 24hrs. It is now 4/16/21 and I still do not have my free solar panel for my Ring Spotlight Camera. Please advise. ORDER ID # 001-2152125 Thank you!

Ring is unlikely to resolve this for you through the forum as they emphasize this is for fellow users helping out others - although they do at times contribute. Why not contact them through the website, or give them a call.

Hi there, @Retired6760! You’ve reached the Ring Community. As @trail-explorer mentioned, this is a public neighbor to neighbor forum where you can find great information, guidance, or even share feedback related to your Ring experience.

As we value both your privacy and security, any account specific inquiries are best handled with our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.