Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
J
Ring Spotlight Cam Pro Wifi issues
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras

I have multiple ring products which connect to WiFi fine and stay connected, chime/2 spotlight cams, however the Spotlight Cam Pro has continual issues with WiFi, I have rebooted it, reset it, it currently sits about 2 meters from the WiFi router - Netgear RAX43, and also have a repeater further away, the last device health report before it dropped a few days ago was RSSI -37, battery 1 - 1%, battery 2 - 81%, solar status connected (I have a solar panel attached), the device is fairly new under a couple months old, I switched battery 1 to a fully charged battery and no change.
Have rebooted the router as well, but not sure why the non-Pro cams/chime are fine if the router was an issue.

Is there any tricks to get the device to work properly on WiFi?

31-01-2024 05:13:29

Responses (1)

J

Hi @jtemp. You have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended for your concern. The next best step is to contact our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

01-02-2024 05:50:53

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User