Ring spotlight battery spare parts discontinued?

Hi guys, i need new spare parts for my ring spotlight cam battery, (new mounting bracket, screws, plugs) but i cant find it anywhere on the website, i can only find the wired version spare parts, what happened to the battery version spare parts? Have they been discontinued? Where can i buy them?

This Spare Parts Kit is specific to the Spotlight Camera battery. It should be available for you to purchase, as I’m not seeing it out of stock. :slight_smile:

Marley, that page you link to comes up “sorry, this page does not exist”

Then under it it says

“this page does not exist, pleased click here to continue shopping”

Marley, that page you link to comes up “sorry, this page does not exist”

Then under it it says

“this page does not exist, pleased click here to continue shopping”

When I click on the link it loads with the kit available for sale.
Maybe try another browser or an In Private type browser session.

Nope, still not working, tried it on Chrome, Safari and Mozilla on WiFi and 4G, the page doesnt exist for me, I’m in the UK, dont know if that makes a difference, can anyone else try?

@Kingfish1987
I’m in the USA and here is what I get. I have Windows 11 Pro, using Microsoft Edge. Click on, tap, or activate image to enlarge it. Maybe, you can call the phone number that is provided.

Then likely it is out of stock in the UK and you’ll have to wait for it to be back in stock on Ring’s website or find another reseller that stocks them (I don’t know of any).
No one here is going to be able to tell you if or when they’ll be back in stock.