Ring Shipping times and support nightmare

So I placed my first order with Ring.com 2 weeks ago (8/8/21), and I still haven’t seen one update(website or email) since that day, still showing as sent to fulfillment(not shipped). I contacted support multiple times on chat and phone. Order email says order will be shipped in 24-48 hours. First time I contacted support after 5 days person on phone told me it takes 3-5 business days.

Waited one more week but still no update and contacted support on chat. Person was not able to give me reason why order is not shipped and no update. He got my info and told me he will contact with me update but no response yet.

2 days after I called again got little response but still no definitive answer. Person told me item are in stock and will be shipped between 23rd (15 days) to 25h. I still do not understand if items are in stock then why its not sent yet.

I tried ring for little discount but look like that is big mistake. I was big promoter of Ring but I guess they are same as others. No more purchase from Ring website. At this point I am ready to get my money back but the way they operate I am afraid of even ask them for refund.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this experience, @pgfrommiami. Reaching out to our support team was the best step to take. They can certainly assist further with any orders and shipping inquiries.

If you still have yet to receive an update or your order, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Additionally, and as we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve shared this with the appropriate teams here to see where we can improve. :slight_smile: