Ring second gen won’t charge

My Ring will no longer charge. When plugging in via the USB port the light flashes for a few seconds (complete blue circle) followed by a minute or so of nothing. It then repeats this cycle. I do not see the percentage charge lights at all. I have left it in this state overnight and it never charges. I have tried several USB cables and power sources with no success. I suspect a battery failure but this model does not appear to have a user-replaceable battery. I have had the unit for two years so out of warranty. Any suggestions?

Hi @Philozz. Good call on leaving the Doorbell to charge overnight, as well as trying various USB cables and power sources. If you haven’t already, try fully resetting your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is done, see if you’re able to set the Doorbell up in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device.

If that doesn’t work, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here so they can take a further look. Our support team will be able to perform all applicable troubleshooting steps and review your device’s warranty to determine the best solution. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.