Ring replaced my ring 2 - but now my subscription does not work anymore

Hello,

A few weeks ago ring contacted me saying that my device was not functioning properly according to their analytics.

The ring team sent me a replacement, which I installed. I removed my old ring device from the app (android) and added the new device. All works well except for the fact that my subscription does not turn up anymore, and as a result no images are stored.

When I click the plan button in the app menu I always get the notification ‘Sorry something went wrong’. And then there is nothing else that I can do …

Would love any advice here

bump

Hi @kandeman. For this concern, you’ll need to contact our support team to get this resolved. When you get a replacement device, it is not necessary to remove the old device from your account. All you have to do is add the new device and the old will automatically remove and your subscription will adhere to the new device. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.