Ring Protect Plan

Browse posts, comment, and join the conversation about Ring Protect Basic, Plus, Pro, and more.
U
Ring Protection Plan Refund
cs-support
ring-protect-plans
I renewed my Ring protection plan for my Ring Devices(a door bell and a floodlight camera) in August of this year, so I paid CAD $134.38 at that time. Today, I canceled the protection plans for all of my devices. Immediately after canceling the first device, I received an email with the following message. And when I applied for immediate cancellation for the second device, I received a second email with the following message. However, I noticed that only CAD $37.81 was refunded on my credit card bill. Since my protection plan was paid for CAD $134.38 in August of this year, I was expecting to be paid for the last three months (CAD $34) and have the remaining amount (CAD $100) refunded. As the Ring protection plan was only used for 3 months out of the year, I believe that all the money paid for the unused period should have been refunded. I would appreciate it if you could look into this and correct this issue as to why only CAD $37.81 was refunded. First email: "You've received a prorated subscription credit. Because of your recent yearly Ring Protect Basic subscription change, we've given you a prorated credit of CAD$47.93. This credit will automatically apply to your next bill." Second email: "You've received a refund for your Ring Protect Basic subscription in the amount of CAD$37.81. We'll be refunding this amount to your original payment method on file."

26-11-2023 05:45:18

Responses (5)

U
I ordered by mistake one year subscribtion . I cancelled it after few minutes but the money went to ring balance not to my creditcard. How can i transfer ring balance to my bank account

27-11-2023 03:00:47

P
So I agree. They never refund me what they hey promised. Going to class action suit.

28-11-2023 05:22:12

P
Right?! They have no integrity

28-11-2023 05:23:47

T
Hi neighbors. This is the Ring Community, a peer to peer forum where we don't have access to your personal information. For this concern, you'll need to reach out to our support team directly. Please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406#callus). If you are outside of the US, please visit [here ](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/213608406)to see how to contact support.

29-11-2023 05:26:04

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

27-12-2023 03:01:30

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User