Ring Protection Plan Refund

I renewed my Ring protection plan for my Ring Devices(a door bell and a floodlight camera) in August of this year, so I paid CAD $134.38 at that time. Today, I canceled the protection plans for all of my devices. Immediately after canceling the first device, I received an email with the following message. And when I applied for immediate cancellation for the second device, I received a second email with the following message. However, I noticed that only CAD $37.81 was refunded on my credit card bill. Since my protection plan was paid for CAD $134.38 in August of this year, I was expecting to be paid for the last three months (CAD $34) and have the remaining amount (CAD $100) refunded. As the Ring protection plan was only used for 3 months out of the year, I believe that all the money paid for the unused period should have been refunded. I would appreciate it if you could look into this and correct this issue as to why only CAD $37.81 was refunded.

First email:

"You’ve received a prorated subscription credit.

Because of your recent yearly Ring Protect Basic subscription change, we’ve given you a prorated credit of CAD$47.93.

This credit will automatically apply to your next bill."

Second email:

“You’ve received a refund for your Ring Protect Basic subscription in the amount of CAD$37.81. We’ll be refunding this amount to your original payment method on file.”

I ordered by mistake one year subscribtion . I cancelled it after few minutes but the money went to ring balance not to my creditcard. How can i transfer ring balance to my bank account

So I agree. They never refund me what they hey promised. Going to class action suit.

Right?! They have no integrity

Hi neighbors. This is the Ring Community, a peer to peer forum where we don’t have access to your personal information. For this concern, you’ll need to reach out to our support team directly. Please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.