Ring Protect Plus Stopped Working

I paid for Ring Protect Basic yesterday but it has now stopped. Payment went through with no issues but my account says I now don’t have active plans?

Any ideas?

Hi there, @eders1231! As long as the payment shows as successful and you can confirm the funds were successfully applied, your account should reflect this subscription status. Please check your Ring app to ensure this subscription was applied to the desired location and that there is not another location showing in your app that might have had it applied to. Signing in at Ring.com is a great way to check your account and plan information.

While we will usually advise neighbors to reach out to our support by phone, our chat support team is able to handle billing inquiries, if further assistance is needed. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: