Ring Protect Basic Plan Suddenly Canceled

Hi, I subscribed to the yearly ring protect basic plan for both doorbell and floodlight camera in July and October this year respectively, but I just received an email informing me that my protect basic plans are canceled and the history records cannot be viewed now. Is there something wrong? I did not cancel any plan.

Hi @WY. Without being able to see your account, it’s difficult to determine what is happening. You can view the status of your Ring Protect Plan when you login to Ring.com. If you are unable to determine what is happening, you’ll have to reach out to our support team for further assistance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

+1 same here, suddenly cancelled

???

Hi @neilbrush. As mentioned by Tom, this type of concern is best handled by our support team since we do not have access to account information here in the Community.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.