Ring Pro's Offline - Multiple Locations, StickUp Cams Fine

We have 2 Ring Pro’s in different geographic locations, both offline since yesterday (red wifi symbol). We have multiple stick-up cams, also in different locations and they are all online with no issues. This is indicative of an issue on Ring’s end, though their Service Status shows no issues. Anyone else having downtime with Ring Pro only right now?

Hi @islandGuy495. You can always check for any status problems at https://status.ring.com/. There aren’t any incidents specifically with the Doorbell Pro so this is likely an isolated incident. If you’re near either of the Doorbell Pro’s, you can try pressing the setup button to get them reconnected to your home wifi network. I’d then recommend checking the RSSI on each to ensure it indicates a strong connection. You can read more about RSSI in our Community Post here. I hope this information is helpful. :slight_smile:

Hi Caitlyn,

We’ve owned the Ring Pro’s for several years, and have gone through the usual troubleshooting steps on the unit we have access to here. The other unit is 1000 miles away, and lost Wifi Signal within minutes of the the Ring Pro unit here also losing signal/going offline.

There are no Wifi outages in either location. Stick-up cams continue to work perfectly fine. It’s pretty odd – is it possible there is an account-specific issue on the backend affecting the Ring Pro’s in my account?

Obviously if it was just one unit, it would be one thing, but both going offline at nearly the same time, 1000 miles apart, is kinda odd.

Appreciate any help or escalation you can provide.

@islandGuy495 I can’t really speculate too much on anything specific to your account as the Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum rather than a line to our support team. I see where you’re coming from with both Doorbell Pro’s showing as offline in different locations, so it may be worth reaching out to our support team as they can take a look at your account. It is worth noting that they can’t remotely reboot or do any troubleshooting on the Doorbell, but they can look at how things are showing on your account. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: