Ring Pro

I bought a Ring Pro in the S and installed it in my house.

the problem I am facing is when th eoutside light is off at night, it makes a grrr sound in the door bell. As soon as I switch on the light outside it stops.
The sound is non stop when the light is off.
it does not make the sound during the day…

what can I do to fix it.

Hey @hmsul786. Are you able to relocate the light, or the Doorbell? If you are able to create distance between the two, this should help out with the interference the Doorbell is getting from it!

Relocating the light or the door bell is not possible. It is the light when turned off creating a noise in my door bell box. When the light is switched on it does not make the noise . I think the door bell needs light to detect the motion as during the day time it does not make that noise.
I don’t know how to handle it as if I keep my lights on all night, my power bill will go higher.

Please help as I am frustrated with the noise at night. I have to get up in the middle of the night and turn on my light for the noise to stop. The light is at least 2 meters away from the door bell.
if I switch off the light the noise starts, but as soon as I turn on th slights it stops. Does not happen during the day even when the light is off.
I think Ring Pro needs light to keep it active. Once the noise starts there are 3 red lights which show on the bottom of the door bell.

@hmsul786 It does sound like the Doorbell Pro needs that extra light to be able to detect motion with the night vision that you hear click on when the light comes on. It’s possible it may just be the light itself that we could look into swapping? What kind of light do you have? Are you able to swap that out at all? In addition, for a more faster resolution, you can always call our support team. As we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum, we will have limited scope here and may not get back as fast.

If you need to contact support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.