Ring pro talk feature not working

Having some issues with my ring pro. Video works just fine. And incoming audio. As soon as I try to speak to someone at the door it drops all internet connection. I have upgraded my router. Got faster internet at 500mbps. WiFi repeater right behind the ring. Even upgraded my doorbell transformer from the 16v/10va to 24v/40va and the issue is still there. I’ve spent so much money on the ring and all the stuff that has been recommended to fix it. Just to have the same issues.

Hi @Johnnycollins. Since this is a key feature on the device, I recommend following up with our support team directly to see what the cause for this concern may be. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes, as your answer may help other neighbors in the Community! :slight_smile: