Ring pro setup mode but no network

Hi I have installed the ring pro doorbell replacing my Nutone switch. It got connected first but after a day it dot disconnected from wifi now it goes into set up mode but does not generate its own network, so i cant reconnect with the wifi. My house is new construction and just one month old

Hi @Akhilbhar. I would try completely removing power to your Ring Pro for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, reintroduce power and see if your able to reconnect the Ring Pro to wifi. Let me know if this works.

Could i do that by turning off circuit breaker or should physically take it off from the wall

@Akhilbhar Turning off the circuit breaker which feeds it will be fine if that’s easier.

@Tom_Ring @bemak187 I did that but nothing changed. After a minute white light become stable and then nothing for 10 next ten minutes and then it started flashing for a minute and then stables and this pattern it is repeating over time. It does rings doorbell but that too only once. Not entering into setup mode even after pressing orange button.

Hi @Akhilbhar. If your Ring Pro is not making a white spinning light for Setup Mode, I recommend contacting our support team for the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes.