Ring Pro Offline-

I got a ring doorbell about 6 months ago. It worked great until a couple of weeks ago. It just stopped working for no reason.

I’ve tried it all - turning off the breaker, reset the modem, hard reset the device, pushed the soft button. Hired an electrician to test the voltage - it’s getting 18 volts. Installed a new transponder. What else can I try.

When I push the reset button sometimes it lights up and blinks once. Doesn’t do anything else. Never spins around and around like the directions say. When I try to connect anyway, the app repeatedly says “unable to join”.

The ring chime worked perfect. The doorbell? Spent hours trying to get this to work, spent more $ to get it to work with an electrician. I’m about to throw it in the trash and get a product that works. HELP

Hey @Wontwork. Thank you so much for detailing your experience here and letting us know the troubleshooting you have preformed! At this time, it looks like you have done the extent of the troubleshooting you can do on your end. If you can, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this call goes and what they do for you, as your answer may help others! :slight_smile: