Ring Pro Motion Detection Night Vision and Power level display

I have the motion detection setting to the lowest level yet it sets off the motion detector when a car goes by on the street. Is there a way to reduce it more?

And the night vision doesn’t seem to be working. The view is black, and I’m wondering because the Ring Pro is just recessed behind the brick on the one side of the door if that’s a problem because the infared may be reflecting back in front of the camera?

And as I posted before if I display the device health report, it says the power level is undefined. Why can it not display the power level/

And per my previous post yesterday I turned off the Alexa notification that then enabled the mechanical chime in the house to function. Why can both of these not be set to function?

I look forward to someone from Ring answering my questions. This was a lot of money and there are features that are not working correctly as advertised.

Thanks

Hi @grogers. Would you be able to provide a picture of how your Ring Pro is mounted? This will give the Community a better idea if any adjustments can be made to improve performance. Also, if you could attach a screenshot of the Ring Pros view at night, we’ll be able to determine if the night vision is working as intended. If you are looking for direct support, I would recommend contacting our support team directly. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

Tom, please find attached a picture of the mounting of the doorbell and a screenshot from the camera after dark. I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

Thanks