Ring Pro keeps losing power

Hi, I received and installed the Ring Pro and plug in adapter last week.

I’ve installed it but it only seems to last 36 to 48 hours before powering down completely. I’ve tried different power points and checked the connections at the back but no joy.

The app says the ‘last reported voltage is good’.

It charges / powers up fine initially (takes about an hour each time) but then just seems to run down after that… when it runs down, if I turn the power off and on again, it slowly powers up /charges up and then works fine again for a day or so.

Is there a fault here or something else I need to do?

Hey @Michellecovell. Have you reached out to our support team on this concern? It would be great to have them do a deep dive into the history of the device and how the power is reporting on their end before the device is offline. They may be able to diagnose this further and see if there is a concern with the transformer itself. For this support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I just installed the Ring Pro and having the exact same problem. We’re you able to fix it?

I am facing the same problem. My Ring Pro is keep loosing the power and upon checking in Ring APP it display power status as “Good” and value as 4006. Not sure what’s going on.