Ring Pro is Dead - broken button +Rain

Hello there, I have a Ring Pro for 2.5 years and last Thursday it went dead and never get back to life. I´ve checked all the cables and energy stuff, also try to do a hard reset and even to connect it to my USB computer and it´s all good. It seems the button is broken and on Thursday was raining and the water possibly causes some damage to the unit. Does anybody have a tip to try to get it back to life?

Thanks,

drv

Hi @RobertoDariva. I would review our warranty policy here and then contact our support team to further assist you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thanks Tom, but as the device has more than 2 years, there is no warranty coverage. I have it in Brazil, so there is no assistance here as well. I´m pretty lost to find a way to get it back to work.

I´ve opened a ticket with your support team on Sunday and unfortunately, I´ve got no answer since then. 3 days without any feedback and every day I send a new message asking for answers.

My previous experience with Ring support was amazing. Hope I can have that experience back.