Ring pro goes offline during setup - stuck in an endless loop

So I’ve just had a ring pro doorbell wired in (no existing doorbell previously) along with a ring floodlight camera out the back. The floodlight camera worked perfectly, breezed through installation, and has experienced no issues so far. The doorbell on the other hand has been a nightmare.

I’m currently stuck in an endless loop where I enter the setup phase, connect to the WiFi, get told that setup is complete but a few minutes later get told that the device is now offline and must reconnect to the internet. Prompting me to restart from the beginning.

I’m all out of ideas… The power to the device/last reported voltage is good. Last reported signal strength is great (the doorbell is closer to the router than the floodlight camera, so that shouldn’t be a problem). And the firmware is supposedly up to date. Although whenever I’m going through the setup loop, the app tells me that live view isn’t available as the device is installing updates?!

Is it possible that I just have a faulty unit? Can’t think of any other way to get it working…

Hey @Nobesy. I recommend checking out our Help Center Article here to ensure that this is not a power concern first. If you’re still unable to get this up and running, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

We’re having the same issue! Did you get this resolved?