After everytime my doorbell is pressed the video freezes, and then system goes completely offline until I turn off and then turn back on the switch at my breaker box.
My device health/stats are:
- Voltage always green (3991.0mV)
- Signal strength always green (RSSI-53)
- Firmware: 2.1.01005
- Transformer: 16 volts AC at ~30 VA
- Requested a Pro Power Cable, but rcvd Pro Power Kit V2 (Pic attached) and installed
- Using 3-pt Google Wifi Mesh Network
- Installed Rapid Ring companion app
The most recent and most relative post to my issue that I’ve seen is this one by member Crispy. However, it is not exactly my issue, and has not had any meaningful input from Ring.
I’ve had my Ring Pro for about 3 years. It worked for maybe 1 year. I’ve exhausted all Ring Community suggestions, and no real electrician will touch this junk.
As of right now, this product can only be used as a live video feed for my front door. However, if anyone rings my bell, I can neither see nor have two-way conversation with them. For me this is useless.
ANY help is appreciated.