Ring Pro Doorbell Will Not Power On At All (Hardwire)

Owned Ring Pro since Spring 2019. Noticed today the doorbell is not giving a video signal. Went to the doorbell to try and refresh connection, it will not even power on. The ring around button is not even lighting up. Looks like the wires are still giving juice. Any idea what could be the issue or did the doorbell just go kaput?

Hi @user7318. You can look over our hardwiring checklist for the Video Doorbell Pro here, which will help you double-check and ensure all of the wiring looks good. If everything looks okay, you can try fully resetting your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is done, try setting the Doorbell back up in the Ring App using the steps under Set Up a Device.

If that doesn’t work and your Doorbell is still unresponsive, you can follow up with our support team for further assistance. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Did you find the problem? I’m trying to fix my for the last 4 months. I have to disconnect it from power every 1 to 2 days. Then connect it again. Then it will work for 2 days only. I replaced everything, including wiring.

Thank you!