Ring pro doorbell repeats set up modem

I have had a replacement ring doorbell pro sent to me due to old one the button
had cracked so this is a Like for like replacement. The I run through the set and it tells me it’s all connected ok the dashboard view even updates then 5 minutes later it’s off line and has entered the set up mode again saying please follow instructions in the app. I have gone through this process 10 times same result. I have removed the device tried a hard reset connected it directly to Wi-Fi instead of pro chime network same result. I beginning to think I’ve been sent a detective replace my.

Hey @Jamiecole70. Have you been in touch with our support team on this concern? It would be best to follow up with them, as they can see why the device is falling offline. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile:

Hi Chelsea

Yes and very prompt resolution, a second replacment was sent out to. me which is now fitted and working all fine

Thank You

1 Like