Ring Pro doorbell losing wifi connection

I have had my ring Pro doorbell for over 2 years and this last week it is constantly losing wifi connection so that I have to reset my router and then reconnect my doorbell. This has not been an issue in the past. It will work for a few hours and then no longer connect live or turn on when there is motion. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

I have had the same issue. Doorbell has lost Wifi connection and wont reconnect to the Wifi.
Can anyone help here?

1 Like

Hey neighbors! What error message are you running into in the app when you try to reconnect your Doorbell to wifi via the Device Health page?

I am honestly not sure where the device health page is. But I have not been getting any specific error messages. When I click to reconnect it tells me to check power and reset my wifi then try to reconnect.

Hi @jmcintyre12! You can find your device health following these steps in the Ring app:

1. While logged in, visit the Ring app dashboard (main page).
  2. Tap the menu (top left) to expand
  3. Select “devices”
  4. Choose your device
  5. You will not be on the device page, and should see options, or tiles, on the lower portion of the page. Select the “Device Health” tile.

There you will see information pertaining to your battery, wifi signal strength (RSSI), and more. :slight_smile:

Thank you

I do all these steps but it still wont connect to the Wifi

Comes up with Error message - Can’t connect to WIFI?

Presss the refresh list tab and still nothing happens

1 Like

I’m having the same issue and it is maddening. WiFi signal strength is fine and no other device (even Ring) loses the connection. Nothing in my system has changed, but I’m getting random drops–usually during the time FedEx is trying to deliver a package.

Note: I have bypassed my doorbell with the Pro Power Kit, so that’s not a solution.