Ring Pro cracked button

Look on Etsy.com there is a seller there

I got my replacement button from Etsy.com last year and it still looks great.

They ship worldwide too

Yes you can replace it.

look on etsy.com there is a seller: Custom Ring Doorbell Replacement buttons for Pro and Elite | Etsy

good luck!

Mine is cracked also. Just talked with customer service, they only offered a 35% discount on purchasing a NEW product from them.
They will not replace the button. They kept emphasizing that my warranty had expired.
Their postings for help with this issue are so misleading. These postings do not help.

Mine had been developing parallel splits down the middle of the button over many months. Just called and pointed out that “UK Law dictates that an item must be fit for its purpose, and a button that cannot survive 2-3 years in the sun, when it’s meant for outdoor use, is not fit for purpose. Therefore I am looking for a repair, replacement or refund.” I sent a photo and they are sending out a replacement doorbell (and I need to return the old) in the next 7-14 days.

1 Like

Hi where you able to print the replacement button, for the Ring pro, I would need a few if you can please

I agree with the former post that this a Plastic injection molding problem in that the cracking is on the knit lines, which is due to poor molding quality and hence having ESCR failure (Envirometal stress cracking resistance)… At the minimum Ring should send or offer replacement buttons at no charge!! :frowning_face:

1 Like

Another customer with a cracked Ring Pro button.

Trying one of these: RING Doorbell Pro Replacement Button (UV protected) Brand New - will not crack | eBay

Same here, button was cracked (out of warranty). Talked with support and got a new Ring Doorbell Pro free of charge (beacuse of protection plan)

The plastic of the button is not tempretature stable + the it is not thick enough… i think the new one will break again

Did the support team get back with resolution?

Would you be able to print me a new doorbell button? What is cost?

Same issues as discussed throughout this thread, but my button was so cracked that it’s 2/3 gone now and I’m worried with winter wet weather will ruin the electronics inside!

I’d be really intersted in a (pre-printed) new button to.

Could someone help me out?

Hi Tim,

Head over to etsy.com

There is a seller: Custom Ring Doorbell Replacement buttons for Pro and Elite | Etsy

look on etsy.com there is a seller: Custom Ring Doorbell Replacement buttons for Pro and Elite | Etsy

Here is our replacement we found on Amazon and has worked three times for us now! No more being told to buy a new Ring Doorbell!

Tool kit: Amazon.com

Button: Amazon.com

Took 10 min and bam! No more cracked button! Take note Ring!

These crooks have twice promised me a replacement doorbell for mine (cracked button) but have failed to send it and now won’t even reply to emails.

Was planning to buy a Ring alarm system but I’m not going to touch the Ring brand with a 50 metre bargepole now and my aim is to spread the word as far as possible in the UK to ensure that as many people as possible know what trash they sell, and how lousy their customer service is when a customer needs help after a product fails.

Hi @dmuk. This is a peer to peer support forum and is not directly monitored by the support team. If you’ve been told that your device was going to be replaced, but haven’t received it yet, you’ll need to reach out to our support team for help with this. They’ll be able to look into your account history and see why you haven’t received your replacement device.

I do not know if it had been already mentioned, but as I have got the same issue here with several Doorbell Pro, this is the best maintenance guide to replace the button:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.