Ring Pro Connection Issues

I’m having trouble with the ring Pro Doorbell I bought at home depot on 8/29/2020. I installed the doorbell that day and had zero issues. Yesterday (9/04/2020) I noticed I didn’t receive a notification when a package was dropped off at our front door. Looking into it it looks like the unit is no longer able to connect to our WiFi. No other devices were having issues with internet. Tried restarting the router anyway, it didn’t help. I tried doing the reconnecting to wifi setup but it wanted me to connect to the ring network through my phone but it asked for a password. I tried my router password but that didn’t work. Tried no password also no good. Don’t know what else it could be. I looked up how to do a factory reset but couldn’t find the button everyone was talking about. I then checked the voltages at the transformer and the back of the ring unit and they both read 20 VAC. When I was handling the unit I noticed it was very hot to the touch and I couldn’t hold it for very long. I then noticed today that my ring has reconnected to my router at around 2:30pm. But that only lasted an hour or so. I’m at a lose on what to try next.

Any suggestions?

I am having almost the extra same issues. I get it set up with network door bell works and within 30 minutes is offline again. Time after time after time after time

Hey neighbors! Since you’re both having similar concerns and have tried some basic troubleshooting already, you may want to try contacting our support team directly so they can take a further look into this and offer more advanced support. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back on what solutions our support recommends as it may help other neighbors with a similar concern! :slight_smile: