Ring Pro Causes Chime Buzzing When Cold

Had the Ring Pro since August. Initially I had an issue with similar buzzing. Replaced the mechanical door chime with an approved model which wasn’t it. Then replaced the transformer with a 16V/30VA transformer and that fixed the issue. Now the buzzing is back when it drops below 20. Voltage is good everywhere and I double checked the connections to the Ring and that’s good. What else can I check?

Hi @DaveZ. I would check to make sure that you’ve properly installed the Pro Power Kit. If improperly installed, this could cause a buzzing sound. This Help Center article here demonstrates the proper installation. If your Pro Power Kit is properly installed but this is still a concern, reach out to our support team for the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.