Ring Pro 2 device health still shows low voltage

In the device health it still shows low voltage, (15 volts). I have installed the new ring transformer that I purchased directly. My high quality multimeter is showing 17 volts. I had another transformer installed previously that showed the same thing in the device health, but I went ahead and purchased the new one and it still shows the same thing. I’ve checked all the wires and they all appear fine. The ring pro video doorbell device seems to be working fine, except for the package detection. The app won’t let me enable it because it says the voltage is to low and to upgrade the transformer which I did and still nothing. I have it hooked to an electronic chime mounted on the wall and the chime works fine too when the button is pushed on the ring pro. How do I get it to read the correct voltage so I can enable the package detection?

Hi @C.Park. I appreciate you trying those applicable troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern. You can also try rebooting your Pro 2 from the Ring app to see if that helps. If you have tried that step and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.