Ring Plans

I have installed my camera a months ago. And I have been trying to sign up to a plan, but everytime I put in my payment method it does not work. First time I called ring they told me to call my bank which I did, nothing was wrong. Second time I tried using 2 other credit cards and same thing. So I called again and they said its a problem with the website. When is this being fixed??

I paid premium price for this product and everytime i get a notification of movement I cannot go back and check what it was because I am not signed up to a plan!

Really unhappy about this and I want to know when this will be fixed so I can use this product properly and ensure my familys safety!

Sorry to hear about this, @nat0017. There were reported concerns with the Ring app and website last week, however, that has since been resolve per Status.Ring.com. Feel free to check out our help center article about payment options and methods accepted.

At Ring we value your security and privacy. For this reason, any account or billing specific inquiries are best handled with our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.