Ring Peephole (Door View) Cam no more spare parts what to do?

The Ring Peephole (Door View) Cam no longer offered for sale a replacement parts kit and I have lost the tightening nut and have been to Home Depot and Lowes hardware store and have not been able to find anything close to match.

Dose anyone have a spare one I can get or know where I can still purchase a spare parts kit for this door view video doorbell please?

Hi @user16733. For this concern, you’ll need to reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Reached out to support about a replacement tightening nut. Response was the spare parts aren’t in stock and won’t be in stock for the foreseeable future. The peephole cam isn’t that old. I can understand discontinuing a product but no spare parts anywhere.

I reached out to Ring a few months ago about the same issure and they sent me a brand new sealed unit without much of a hassle. Try to see if you can swap your out for a new one.

1 Like

Hi @JoshColon. Glad to hear our support team was able to make this right for you!