Ring Peephole Cam Device Offline

Hello, I started to use my peephole for around 3 months, but suddenly the device becomes offline, already checked the flat cable connection and charged the battery. the status of the light means that the device is booting up (Blue circle is flashing, one second on, one second off). I tried to reset the device to install again (press the orange button for 20 seconds) but the device don’t enter on “setup mode”. and tried to reboot my router as the app recommends, does anyone already had the same problem? thank you!

Hi there, @rcbarata! Great call on performing the reset, as well as checking the cable for any damage. If you have not already, please charge the battery fully using the included micro usb, to ensure this is not power related. As you are seeing lights, this is a great sign that the device is attempting to operate.

Try another setup in the Ring app after charging the battery, to see if this setup will complete in the Ring app. If your Ring device remains offline, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.