Ring notifications

I have done everything possible that I have read about. My phone is set up for all sounds notifications etc. All of a sudden I stopped getting notifications on my phone. In the meantime I had to get a new Wi-Fi box and I set that up. Now I’m getting some notifications

1 Like

There seems to be an issue following latest app update (that brought rich notifications feature) that means push notifications are unreliable currently, I receive about 10% of mine which means missing motion and rings of doorbell and finding them only when I open app later. Worked fine before this app update. This could be related to what you’re experiencing.

Hi @pekaboo2b. Do you have an Android or an iOS device? A great first step for resolving notification concerns is to uninstall the Ring App, restart your phone, and reinstall the Ring App. If that doesn’t take care of it, you can find more troubleshooting steps for iOS devices here and Android devices here. I hope this information helps you out! :slight_smile:

I have the same problem with 2 phones (Andriod) since a few weeks.

Last week I changed from Ring 2 to Ring 3, but the same issue: No notifications on both phones and every now and then the chimes alert me when someone pushes the doorbell button but no recording either.

Re-installed the app several times, reinstalled doorbell. Wifi is perfect (RSSI-37) via Chime Pro (RSSI -47) I did not change settings for notifications in Ring app or phones, notifications just stopped.