Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
B
Ring Notifications outside motion zone
hardwired-video-doorbell
troubleshooting

For the past two weeks, my Ring notifications not working properly! I have my motion zone set, however, I am only receiving notifications for movement OUTSIDE of my zone and am NOT getting any notifications when for anything is INSIDE my zone. My zone is my front porch only. I am getting notifications for cars driving down the street, motion on the sidewalk. Basically everything outside of my zone is setting off an alert. But I am having packages delivered, people on my porch within my motion zone and NOTHING! No alert! I have tried everything short of uninstalling and reinstalling the system but I am at my wits end. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

13-12-2023 08:55:43

Responses (1)

T

Hi @BHart2931. Let’s start with the specific model doorbell you have. This can help us dial in your settings. I would also suggest reviewing this article here to assist you with optimizing your motion detection. If possible, please share a screenshot of your doorbells view so we can assist you in making any changes to your motion zones.

15-12-2023 07:53:22

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User