Ring not recording neither showing live view

I installed Ring on a sunday night, subscribe to de anual plan, and already on monday morning it missed some events. On tuesday at 9:30 was the last time it recorded anything. Now, I’m not able even to check live view. Not showing any connectio problems, signal is very good, its litterally on the side of the router. waste of money

Hi @Messina. For Live View concerns, the best place to begin troubleshooting is by reviewing our Community Post on this particular concern here. This will list a lot of the common reasons why you may be having problems with the Live View so you can start looking there. Additionally, I would also suggest uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App as this will ensure it’s fully updated which is also important in regards to features like the Live View working properly.

Another step you can try is to download the Rapid Ring App, which is a companion to the Ring App and is designed to allow you to answer notifications and access Live View more quickly. You can learn more here. If none of these suggestions do the trick for you, then you’ll want to follow up with our support team so they can take a closer look at your device and account. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have had this happen a few times as well. Something that has worked for me is to remove the battery and install it again. My battery wasn’t dead but I did always charge it back up before reinstalling it. I don’t know if this causes the Ring to reset itself or what, but it has worked for me.