Ring Protect Plan

Browse posts, comment, and join the conversation about Ring Protect Basic, Plus, Pro, and more.
U
Ring not honoring Protect Plus extended warranty coverage
negative-feedback
cs-support
ring-protect-plans
I'm trying to get my Ring Doorbell Pro replaced under the Protect Plus extended warranty, but I'm being told its warranty expired. Based on Ring's Protect Plus plan terms, my device IS indeed eligible, and Ring is not honoring the extended warranty. I installed this device on May 29, 2018, and I first subscribed to Ring Protect Plus on June 2, 2018. (Confirmed by customer support) The extended warranty documentation states the following: "For extended warranty coverage to apply to your Ring device, the device must be within its original warranty period when you subscribe to this plan. Once the original warranty expires, the device will be covered under this plan until you discontinue your subscription. Non-Ring and other third-party devices are not eligible for the extended warranty." My issue marks all of the boxes in order to be eligible. Ring, please stop giving me the runaround and honor your extended warranty. After all, my device failed at no fault of my own.

30-10-2023 04:23:13

Responses (2)

J
Hi @user64469. Unfortunately, replacements cannot be handled here in the Community since we do not have access to account information. You will need to continue working with our support team regarding your concern. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

31-10-2023 05:23:26

U
I don't care about that. I care about bringing visibility to this issue because Ring is not honoring their Protect Plus warranty.

03-11-2023 04:52:03

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

03-12-2023 04:53:00

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User