Ring motion detection not working

I have correct setting for my ring doorbell 2 for motion detection after reading on all the forums but its still not working …

Hi there, @Bali86! Depending on the concerns you are having with motion, it may just need some fine tuning. As every home differs, the motion settings that you might see work for other neighbors, may not necessary suit your scenario or environment. Thus, testing out different combinations of settings is encouraged.

Feel free to specify further what things you are missing with motion, or if you’re having too many motion events. We’ve happy to help! :slight_smile:

Dear , i have tried all the motion setting scenario but its not detecting any motion activity …. Recently it also stopped working in live mode . Seems this is a lemon product …. I have tried resetting it but still there are multiple issues . Pls help me with this .

Hi @Bali86. Could you upload a screenshot of your Doorbell view? This will give us a better idea of what adjustments need to be made. Also, what is the RSSI for your Doorbell? This can be found in the Device Health section of the Ring app.

1 Like