Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
C
Ring marketing complaint
negative-feedback
app-settings

Hi

I recently purchased two additional devices for my Ring security system. They are two indoor cameras, and you need to understand these will be the last thing I ever buy from Ring.

Since activating the new devices, I have been plagued with an annoying pop-up asking me to upgrade to Ring Protect Plus, which is a service I am not interested in and couldn’t give a toss about.

I noted that the messages said I had a free 30-day trial of this irrelevant, unwanted service, so I presumed that after the trial period the messages would go away, but they haven’t.

This is by far the most annoying, intrusive marketing I have ever experienced, and as I say, I am so annoyed by this I will never buy anything from Ring again. I will also advise my friends and family accordingly.

So much so that if this annoying pop-up persists I may well decide to rip it all out and buy another system.

18-12-2023 02:34:19

Responses (1)

L

tap the 3 lines, tap on whats new, tap the 3 lines with a check mark, and tap mark as seen

24-12-2023 08:30:12

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User