Ring light doesn't spin but keeps flashing

Tried installing a Ring Pro today, but at the step of connecting Wi-Fi, the Ring light does not spin but keeps blinking at the upper-left corner. Anyone knows what this means?

Good question @bananekrumm ! A flashing white LED on the front of the Pro, after attempting the Wifi connection step, is either an update being performed or setup failure. Once you connect successfully to your home Wifi, the Video Doorbell Pro will automatically update if necessary.

If the setup failed, there may also be a flashing white LED pattern. If you believe it failed setup, I recommend contacting our support team at 800-656-1918 for more in depth troubleshooting. Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

I have this same issue and I find it incredibly disconcerting that I bought a “Pro” Device yet there is no listing of the error lights. Even worse that they did provide it for other devices https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028865512-Understanding-your-Peephole-Cam-s-LED-Light-Patterns

Definitely not “Pro”.

I just upgraded to the Pro. Page 17 has the flashes and what they mean. I have a screenshot below. So it’s there…

He mentioned blue light flashing in upper left quadrant - same as mine - it’s blue not white and only one light segment of light.