Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
K
Ring Keypad Dead?
alarm
troubleshooting
cs-support
keypad
ring-protect-plans

Had anyone else have had issues with the Ring keypad? I am now having to go in my third Ring in the 3 years I have had ring alarm. The keypads just random dies and never turn back on around 1.5 years of age. And I am not just talking about battery life. Most of the time I just charged them 2-3 weeks ago and then randomly they just lose all life.

I tried keeping it plugged in for forever to give it any sort of power, using rings given cords etc. I have tried doing anything to “reset” it. Nothing. It’s flat out dead.

Its just this is not my second one doing around the SAME time my first one did. Right outside 1 year.

These pads are $50 a piece. I hate that I have to keep rebuying one every year. Is anyone else having these issues with them?? Do you think ring will just send me another one because of the horrible luck I have had? I do pay for the police protection on my alarm system.

Note: once they die like this too, I cant even remove the old one from my account because they need to turn on to disconnect them from the app so I am building a graveyard of keypads on my account :melting_face:

28-02-2024 11:32:32

Responses (1)

T

Hi @Karinia. I suggest reaching out to our support team so they can run some diagnostic test to determine why this is happening. Please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

01-03-2024 04:00:25

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User