Ring is not Recording or motion is not working

After midnight all of my ring cameras stop recording. It’s not a battery issue; they are all hard-wired. It’s not a lack movement during that time because I know that there is activity. I’ve checked the setting. I have done a reset on all of them. Something is wrong with the software and Ring needs to do an update. And I have the plus package that is active.

Im having the same problem!

Same problem with me as well, tired of calling support and each person will change the setting and still not working…frustrated lady

Hi neighbors. If you have gone through verifying your Camera(s) settings and also reset them but are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here to further investigate and assist. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. If you have reached out to our support team before, you may ask to work with our advanced technical support team since it is an ongoing concern.

Very disappointed that my month old pro2 cameras STOPS RECORDING AFTER MIDNIGHT. ! This type of failure needs to be fixed by a code update. Checked internet lots of complaints for this same problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.