Ring Intercom

Hello i have a question. When i go to the doorbell notifications i can set up a popup notification and a vibration. Sadly at the lockscreen there is only the option “no notification”. And beside the silent popup and vibration you dont have the possibility for a sound notification

Like most cellphone users the cellphone is on a lockscreen after a few minutes of inactivity. So i get NO notification when the lockscreen is on. Thats why i miss 90% of the doorbell notifications at my ring app.

Is there a possibility (now or planned) to get noticitions even at the lockscreen?
is there a possibility (now or planned) to set up a ringtone?

Hi @traxxn. You should be able to get notifications from the Ring app even when your phone is locked. I recommend double-checking that your Ring app and smart phone are up-to-date with the latest updates. If you have done this and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.