Ring indoor camera makes either no noise or loud crackling

Hi, I purchased a ring indoor camera the other week. I installed it and in the set up there was no noise (all the other ring devices talk while setting up). The camera makes loud crackling noises when trying to use the audio in the live view mode and the alarm makes the same noise. I tried a factory reset and then got no noise from it at all. I swapped the device location to a completely diffrent area and put it on a diffrent wifi network. The signal is perfect as the camera is only about 3 meters away from the router. I have tried turning blutooth off. I have an additional indoor camera and swapped locations with that camera and this old camera works perfectly in both locations and with all the same settings and the new one continues to either have no noise or thr crackling.

Hi @190944a86cd3b071795c. You have tried the basic troubleshooting steps I would recommend. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.