Ring Indoor Cam, Compact Plug-In HD security camera with two-way talk, White, Works with Alexa

False alerts for motion. I have attached an picture showing what maybe causing the motion to go off. Anyone have the same issue.

Hey @Surat. Is it possible that this was a bug or dust/debris that set off the camera? What are your Motion Settings set to on the camera, and does this happen often?

It no bug. It like am light keep moving. I move the camera to an different room and it no longer happened again. I think it was the camera itself. I put a new on in place of the false motion detection. Is there any way it can be replaced.

@Surat Thanks for getting back to me! You will need to reach out to our support team to confirm if there is any more troubleshooting to be done to get it to work, but if they are unable to fix the camera with you and it’s still within warranty, they should be able to replace it. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like