Ring goes off line for 12 hours

I have Ring Pro Doorbell and 3 other Ring devices ( 2 stickups and one indoor mini).
every night at 12:15 my Ring Pro and Mini go offline - 12 hours later they will reconnect. The other 2 devices have no issues.

This may be initially due to cable/modem resesetting that time -BUT does not explain why they won’t just reconnect. Every other device in my house reconnects except these 2 Ring Devices. As mentioned my other 2 Ring devices do reconnect and they are the ones which are further away and have lower signals. Why only these 2 ?

Have reset these from scratch a couple of times to make sure firmware was updated but to no avail.

Any ideas ? Thanks,

Any ideas

Hi @sryanme. If your modem is resetting at a specific time every night, it may also be resetting the security setting and possibly blocking the Ring devices from automatically reconnecting. I recommend contacting our support team so they can take a closer look into your account. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.