Ring getting kicked off WiFi.

This has been frustrating. At least once a week, one or more of my 3 doorbells disconnects from WiFi. Which means if I forget to check my doorbell for a day or two, it hasn’t been recording. Then re start my modem and they connect again. I have no idea why this happens. I’ve searched and haven’t seen any other complaints about the same issue. I have a new modem. I have a separate 2.4 ghz channel set up for the 3 Rings so they dont jump to the 5.0 and disconnect, this was suggested by Ring. Is there a chance my modem is doing a reboot or something that disconnects one or more of the doorbells? They don’t all turn off at the same time. Sometimes it’s 1, sometimes it’s 2. I’m just frustrated by it. Any ideas?

Hey @Zoso. If you have a new modem, it’s possible the ports and protocols need to be adjusted to ensure that it is not kicking the devices off after some time. You can verify if you have the settings configured properly by referencing our Help Center Article here and making these changes, or reaching out to your ISP to address these.

In the event that this is still happening after making these changes, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.