Ring Floodlight Wired Plus not detecting motion, updating on dashboard or able to go live

So here’s one for you…

I’ve got a Ring Pro Doorbell and a Ring Wired Floodlight Plus. Had them for 2 years, and never had a problem.

Last week I realised the floodlight wasn’t notifying of any motion detections, and when I went into the app on the dashboard it was last updated 2 days ago. Couldn’t access Live view, either.

I have reset the device, fully removed it from the network, reconnected it… when I do this, it works for about 5 minutes and then stops.

I spoke to tech support who said it looked like the camera was trying to reboot itself constantly; the sent out a new one as I had extended warranty.

I’ve just plugged in the new one, and it’s soo g the same thing!!

I’ve reinstalled the App. It’s doing the same on Desktop view on my laptop.

I’ve checked the wiring and all connected properly. In the app it says the floodlight camera is online with strong WiFi.

I’m losing the plot. Any help or suggestions would be very welcome

Here’s what I see

Hi @danreed86. If you are experiencing the same issues with your replacement camera, it’d be best to follow up with our support team. Please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.